Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Love Candi


I hope you're all hearing the Bow Wow Wow song in your head, because I love Candi! And thank you, Wiser, for pointing out that the song is actually "I Want Candy", but for the purposes of this post, I'm re-writing the song....

Candi Coffman is our wedding photographer and we had an engagement photo session with her this weekend. She posted a few previews on her blog (http://candiphoto.blogspot.com) so be sure to check them out. I'm excited to see how she captures our wedding, too. I am so impressed with her and her vision. Be sure to give her some love (and maybe a few sessions, too)!



I don't want to steal Candi's thunder so go to her blog to see the rest. I love them all so it's hard to stop myself from posting all of them!

(Thanks, Mindy, for the heads up!!)

No comments: