Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break, Day One

This weekend will probably be as much spring break as I will get, but I am enjoying every minute of it. We have had the greatest weekend, so let's get to it, shall we?

Friday after school we picked up Madisyn, my best friend Mandy's daughter (and my god-daughter) to spend the weekend with us while her parents have their own spring break trip. She is such a delight and we have truly enjoyed our time with her. That evening, we met the fam at Louie's for Dad's birthday and then headed out to the Mahan Ranch to meet their newest member, Matthew Charles Parker Mahan:

Big Sister Esther Violet loved the cupcakes from my dad's birthday earlier in the evening...
And their oldest Malachi is truly Matt's son:
Malachi Cavino Mahan, circa 2009
Matthew Cavino Mahan, circa 1999
Matt (one of my bridesmaids in our wedding) and his wife Lenne have recently moved back to Oklahoma after spending several years on both coasts and we could not be more excited about getting to spend more time with them and their ever-growing brood!

On to Day Two...

1 comment:

Lendle the Wendle said...

I don't know how you still have that picture...