Monday, December 8, 2008

Bridal Shoot

I wanted to wait until after the wedding to do a bridal portrait session so I wouldn't have to worry about getting my dress dirty or re-pressed (and my dress wasn't ready until two days before the wedding!) So on Saturday I got to spend more time with my favorite photographer and newest friend Candi. I'm going to miss getting to see her every week...
Candi's inspiration and the theme for the shoot was "Alice in Wonderland"; because Candi wanted to get some edgier, fashion shots to update her website, Mindy joined us and wore Candi's wedding dress to take some pictures. Fabulous MOB really came through with some beautiful bouquets and great props for us to use.


The Return of the Red Shoes!




I am so pleased with how they turned out and had such a fun afternoon. I keep wanting to add one more...and just one more...and then another....so be sure to go to Candi's blog for more: http://candiphoto.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

The Seat House said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! As were you on your wedding day. I never got to talk to you. I had to go get my kids. It was a beautiful day! Congrats again!