Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thanksgiving Essay

What I'm Thankful for:

My New Husband, who came in a fully-domesticated model...he's handy!!!



My Amazing Parents who went so far above and beyond to make our wedding the most special and amazing day ever (I acknowledge that I might be slightly biased...)

My Baby Brother who is the most servant-hearted man I know...

My New Family that has welcomed me with open arms...


Incredible Friends that continue to bless me with their friendships...

Oh yeah, and the most talented photographers ever: Candi Coffman and her husband McKinney!! She has posted our wedding pics to her website, so contact me if you want the viewing instructions and password. I'll post some pics on my blog when I get the hard copies. They are totally amazing. I can't wait to share them with all of you! I feel like I just got to see the wedding for the first time and have been reliving and relishing every second of it!


No comments: