Monday, April 13, 2009

"More is not enough."

- Charles Faudree

Good Friday was an off-work day for me, so I was able to attend the Design Avenues: Home Design Show, organized by dear family friend, Laney C. The all-day event offered several workshops on current trends, floral arranging, bookcases & mantels and other inspiration for home decor ideas. The featured luncheon speaker was Charles Faudree, and can I just say, he is adorable! He was so much fun to listen to and of course his designs were amazing. It was a fun afternoon with friends and I'm definitely looking forward to the next event!

Some of my very favorite people
Charles is hiding behind the lilies...
After the show everyone was feeling especially inspired, so Sharla and I tried our hand at some floral arranging.
The inspiration
Our creation


No comments: