Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

ffi

just thought I'd try something different (got this from http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com)

1. _Lemonade pie_ is my favorite summertime _dessert_.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is _16 Candles_. No, Ferris Bueller's Day Off! Wait, Breakfast Club...shoot, Pretty In Pink...oh oh oh, Planes, Trains and Automobiles! Shucks, I even liked Home Alone...

3. _Anything soft_ is something I love to touch. (I'm very tactile; that was one of the reasons I chose my wedding dress, because I loved how the satin felt.)

4. The full moon _is amazing_. Always makes me stop and stare.

5. _I wish I were finishing our floor_ right now.

6. When daylight fades _I do, too_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _finishing our floor!!_, tomorrow my plans include _putting the house back together and shopping for Wiser's birthday_ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy it_!


No comments: